- Take a trip to the beach: There’s no better way to cool off than to take a dip in the sea. Be sure to sit in the shade and sip on plenty of cool beverages. Stop by Cidade de Goa for a swimming session or relax by its sea-side pool deck. Put on plenty of sunscreen as you enjoy the refreshing sea breeze.
- Eat light: Summer is the perfect time to whip up quick and cooling meals. Ditch the hot soup and crunch down on some salad instead. Keep your meals light and make sure to stay hydrated.
- Dress to chill: It’s time to break out your summer dresses. Choose outfits in light fabrics like cotton and linen and in flattering but loose fitting styles. Switch your closed shoes for a fun and flirty pair of sandals and you’re good to go.
- Have a water fight: This is a hit not just with kids but with adults too. In a shady patch, set up a sprinkler, fill some water balloons and let the games begin. Filling a limited number of buckets beforehand will limit water wastage without dampening the fun.
- Cool down your Surroundings: Open up your windows and let the breeze in. Display flowers in your home to add a cheerful, summery spirit. Plant a few trees outside to provide shade now and in the years to come. Don’t forget to leave plenty of water for your pets; they too love a summer splash.
Team up with Cidade de Goa for Summer Coolers! They have a selection of icy cool drinks to help you cool off and relax. Take a dip while you sip at Bar Latino, the poolside bar. While you drink in the view of the sea, Taverna, our Lobby Bar, too will serve up breezy slushies just for you.