Light, soft and unforgettable, Mango cheesecake gets its sunshine color and tropical flavour from stirring the fresh Alphonso mango pulp into cream cheese. Sweeten up any hot summer day with a bite of this cooled cheesecake!
Mascarpone Cheese 250 gm
Sugar 250 gm
Whipped Cream 450 gm
Gelatin 30 gm
Alphonso Mango Pulp 150 gm
Mango Slices / Dices for Garnish 200 gm
Marie Biscuits 150 gm
Icing Sugar 50 gm
Butter 50 gm
- Warm the mascarpone cheese and sugar and keep aside to cool.
- Add biscuits, icing sugar and butter in a food processor. Blend all together till sandy in texture.
- Take a ring shaped mould and tightly pack the base with the biscuit mix.
- Soak the gelatin in 60 ml water. Warm it to melt.
- Add the gelatin to the cheese sugar mix. Add the mango pulp and the whipped cream as well and mix.
- Chill for 30 minutes till slightly set.
- Add the diced / sliced mango on top for garnishing.
- Chill for further 2-3 hours till well set.
- Take a knife and run it at the edges of the mould and lift it.
- Cut into wedges and serve chilled.